pages

1.05.2013

the best.

as you know, i've been horrible at updating my blog, hopefully, i will be better now that i have more time. so, for now, i'll be playing catch-up.

if you are a long time reader, you all know my dear friend, spencer, quite well. if you are new, well, you can read a few of the posts
and here

spencer and i have had quite the roller-coaster of a relationship but still to today, he remains as one of the best friends i've ever had. even after everything went down and we didn't speak for months, he was always there for me if i ever needed him. spencer was the type of friend that if you called at 3 am and needed someone to talk to, he would pick up. he was the type of friend that you could call very choice words and yell at and he would still remain by your side. he was the type of friend that if you were falling apart, he would be there to help you pick up the pieces. he was the best listener and wouldn't tell me what i wanted to hear, but what i needed to hear. spencer understood me in ways most people don't. i am so grateful that i had(have) a friend like spencer and am so proud of the decision he made to serve a mission. 

on december 19, 2012, spencer entered the mtc as elder williams. i had the opportunity to say goodbye the night before he was set apart and just hung out for a few hours and finally said my final goodbye for two years. 

cute friends.
dilan, spencer, and myself.


adeus, elder williams. see you in two.

2 comments:

  1. those kinds of friends are the best, yeah sometimes you fight but it always makes your friendship stronger. keep him around:] Love your blog!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending off a loved one soon. Having a hard time with it :P I mean... I waited two years for a missionary (didn't work out) but still. It seems like it'll never get easier :P

    http://www.lewisandclarkstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...