pages

8.04.2011

Blessed.

I am soooo blessed to have the best friends in the world! I've always known I had incredible friends but last night I was really reminded how amazing my friends are. Last night I was faced with one of my biggest nightmares and when I found this 'thing' out I was seriously in shock and hurt. Camie was there was I found out and was so patient with me and just sat there and let me cope the way I needed. She sat there while I sat there in shock and didn't push the situation or anything. I was so hurt and felt so sick and had no clue what to do. I needed to talk. It was about 10:30 so kinda late and I called my friend, Kayla. On my way there Spencer called and knew I was upset and was immediately planning on coming to my rescue. I told him I would call him back after I left Kayla's. I told Kayla I needed to talk and she got out of bed and everything to come talk to me. Just being able to talk about it helped me more than she even knows. Just getting it off my chest helped lighten that burden. After I left Kayla's I called Spencer back and he dropped everything and came over. Right when he walked in I was in tears, once again, and he just grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug and stood there while I cried. He's incredible! We talked about everything and he gave me great advice regarding what to do. That's what the biggest struggle for me; not knowing what to do... It was about 12:30am and I was starving so we went to McDonald's and got Happy Meals. I love Happy Meals and they help make everything better. We ate our food and talked lots more and lightened the mood. I swear this kid knows me better than myself sometimes and can always make me happy.  After Spencer left I just thought about how incredibly blessed I am to have two incredible best friends who would drop anything to come help me. I have my Heavenly Father to thank for placing these two people in my life to help me through so much. Kayla and Spencer are seriously the best friends anyone could ask for (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...