pages

8.07.2011

ABC

When I am super bored I like to blog stalk. It's a habit of mine. I came across this awesome post and I feel it suits today perfectly (one of those days where you want to blog but can't think of something to blog about...)



Age: 18

Bed Size: Queen





Chore you hate: Cleaning (all of it in general)
 Dogs: Shilo, my cute beagle and Roxee, the best dog you will ever meet (: 

Essential start of your day: Putting in of the contacts

Favorite Color: Fushia!

Gold or silver: Gold for accessories and silver for rings.

Height: 5' 5"ish

Instruments I play (or have played): Piano. I know, super original.

Job Title: Cashier

Kids: None, for a looonnnggg time! But hopefully 5 in the future (:

Live: Utah.

Mom's Name: Ginny

Nickname(s): Ash, Nae, Ashwee, Ashkabash

Overnight hospital stays: Once. (for surgery)

Pet Peeve: I have waaayyy too many! People pleasers, spelling errors, laziness while texting, loud gum chomping/popping, dragging your feet....

Quote from a movie: "Why do you wanna marry me anyhow?"
" So I can kiss you any time I want."

Right or left handed: Righty.

Siblings: 1 brotha, 1 sista


Time you wake up: Depends on the day.


Underwear: Hanes, I guess.


Vegetables you dislike: None that I can think of right now. I LOVE vegetables.

What makes you run late: Waking up late or red lights!
X-rays you've had done: My right arm twice, left arm once, both knees, pearly whites, and a MRI if that counts.

Yummy food you make: Jello Crunch Salad, Brownies, Fettuchini Alfredo


Zoo animal: Elephants, Giraffes, Monkeys, and Zebras

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...