pages

8.12.2011

Grateful.

I am so privileged and grateful to be apart of this wonderful country. Too often we take for granted all the freedoms that we have and forget that someone has fought for that freedom. Last night I was reminded of this, once again. R.I.P Ryley; your service to country will not be forgotten and we are so grateful for what you, and many other men have done for our country. My heart and prayers especially go out to my cousin, Hope, right now who lost her husband of almost 5 months. I am also so grateful for her and the support she provided Ryley. Being a Navy wife and giving your husband to our country is something many cannot do, and we are all so grateful for your selfless-ness. I love you Hope and Ryley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...