pages

4.22.2013

guest post: elizabeth!

guys, elizabeth is seriously one of the cutest girls i've ever met! she is so sweet, genuine, and really makes anyone feel welcome and like a friend. i'm honored to have her guest post for me! also, this week will have a few other guest posters(?) so be sure to look out for some other good reads! now, to the lovely elizabeth...
Hey peeps!!
I'm SOO happy to be guest posting over on Ashlee's blog!
Don't you just freakin love her?!
I certainly do!
So, I thought all y'all might want to know a little bit about me!
My name is Elisabeth and I blog over at Imma Walking Fashion Crime.
Cute name, right?
Okay...actually it's kind of long and sometimes awkward to say when people ask me what my blog name is. haha! Especially when a cute boy asks me...
But I digress.
Here are some five fun facts! (Holy alliteration)
 
1. I'm tall. 5'10" to be exact. Read how I feel about that here
2. I LOVE Chick-Fil-A. Like seriously. I can't even describe to you in words my unconditional love for that food fast restaurant.
3. I'm a Public Relations major, which means that sometimes I get to sit and tweet over 8 hours and that makes me perfectly happy and content. I love my major!
4. I recently dyed my hair for the first time! It was a big deal so of course I did an ombre! HOLLA!
5. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I couldn't be the person that I am without it! Click here to read how I feel about it!
Questions? Comments? Funny jokes? You know where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...