pages

11.24.2012

grateful.

today, i am grateful for...

-my parents. i have been blessed with 4 incredible people to raise me.
-my siblings. they make me want to be a better person. to push to be the example at all times.
-my extended family. i'm grateful to have such loving people i can always count on.
-love. 
-the leaders of our church.
-sundays. i love being able to relax, reflect, and dedicate my entire day to the savior with no distractions.
-the sacrament. i'm grateful i have the blessing to renew my covenants every sunday.
-my friends. i am been incredibly blessed to be surrounded by the best people in the world.
-the power of prayer.
-food. i am definitely not afraid to eat my fair share.
-coca-cola.
-my cozy bed. 
-utah state. 
-logan, utah. i'm in love with the cache valley. if you haven't been there, you need to take a trip. you won't regret it. 
-my wonderful roommates. 
-music. 
-movies. 
-my body and my health.
-the temple. i'm so blessed to have so many so close and to be able to escape from the world and feel closer to my heavenly father and savior, jesus christ.
-my puppies. nothing beats walking in the door when you get home and having something be so excited to see you.
-chap-stick. no one likes the crusty crusts.
-laughter. it truly can get you through anything.
-the atonement. it's worked so miracles in my life and in so many others. 
-my kitten, charlee. she's the cutest thing in the world. 
-home. 
-myself. 


through the hustle and bustle of life, it's easy to get caught up in the world and forget how blessed we truly are. count your blessing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...