pages

3.19.2012

my weakness.

country definitely has a way of speaking to me and has a special place in my heart. the downfall: i catch a really bad case of hopeless romanticism. one day, i will marry a boy who will share the love of country with me and we will have a cute little home nestled on a farm with horses, piggies, dogs, and cows. what a wonderful life that would be.
my current weaknesses:

 
if jake was introduced to scissors, holy moley! 

why can't i be 18 and in love?
umm, yeah, luke and i are getting married.
oh, scotty, you cutie, you, with a voice of an angel.
i could put a million more, but i won't. but, seriously, take a listen, all of these songs are great and will melt you in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...