pages

2.17.2012

it was 9:18. landscaping started at 9:30. i hadn't even left my apartment yet. my roommates and i booked it out of our building and walked as fast as our little legs would take us. we decided that it was not fast enough and opted to a light jog. that light jog quickly turned into a run. my dumb shoes wouldn't stay on my feet so i took them off and ran barefoot. mind you, it's like 20 some odd degrees outside, and the sidewalk is even colder. when i walked into class, my feet were numb. it was the weirdest feeling, they felt super fat and heavy. however, it was all worth it because i got there on time and even before the test.

side-note: i didn't just run to class because i don't like to be late. it was test day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...