pages

1.22.2012

heart-attack in a ball.

this is what i spent my night doing...

oreo truffles. aka bon bons

these things could possibly be my addiction. and be the cause of me going obese. at least i'm enjoying the journey while i'm at it, right? i definitely enjoy food to much to give it up. i only live this life once and dieting and killing myself from starvation and those awful diet shakes (gag me) just sound like hell. so, let me shove my face and drown my sorrows with these wonderful delicacies.

2 comments:

  1. ummm, I freaken love bon bons and I miss Camie's godly creation every day of my poor college life! Can we eat them together sometime soon?? mmk. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. recipe please? Also, I love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...