pages

11.04.2011

Clueless.

I don't know how he does it, but my dad can send me a small little text and it can make me cry. I'm a baby. For example, "Just wondering how things are going for you this week? Love you!" Oh, and the one that made me burst into tears, "Why do you need to go back in time? I am so proud of you and what you're doing! Love you!" I don't know what it is, but this man makes me cry with these little things. I'm clueless. I don't know if it's because I miss him so much or I'm just super emotional all the time. Probably a mixture of both. But, I can definitely say that I have the best dad in the world. I love you to the moon and back, Dad!

Kudos for a cute family and the wonderful man who holds it together (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...