pages

8.19.2011

Top Ten Thursday: Things I'm attracted to on guys (:

Yep, I'm being super unoriginal and ditching my start of 'Tuesday Ten' and getting in the loop with my friends with 'Top Ten Thursdays'. Yep, I'll probably get crap from them but I think they should feel honored that I am copying them (: (p.s. this isn't in order of preference)

10. Smiles (: Oh my, I can totally melt if a guy has a great smile. He may not be attractive in any other way but if he can flaunt them pearly whites, I am hooked. I am especially a sucker for crooked smiles (smile, not teeth) there's something about them that is edgy and a total turn-on!

9. Humor. He has to be able to make me laugh. There's nothing worse than being with a dull person and awkwardly sitting there twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out something to discuss. I feel also that sarcasm in him is a must.

8. Hands and forearms. I don't know exactly what it is but there's something about guys hands and forearms that I find super attractive! Especially if they are working out or lifting something heavy and their veins pop out!

7. Spiritual. There is nothing more attractive than a man dedicated to the gospel and not afraid to show it. It's not a mystery why missionaries are so dang attractive!

6. Brown hair. It probably sounds super dumb, but I love brown hair. Once again, I'm not sure why, but I love it!

5. Musical. Since music is such a big part of my life I want it to be something that I can share and connect with a guy, too. If you ever want to win my heart, play the piano for me or sing. Or even better, do both!

4. Sensitivity. Although this often gets me into trouble, I am attracted to it. A guy who isn't afraid to express his feelings and be sensitive to me and to others is very appealing (but that doesn't mean acting like a girl) Especially if they have a spontaneous romantic side (:

3. Lips. Haha, I feel kinda creepy saying it but I do find lips VERY attractive! Especially pouty/pucker lips or just having a bigger bottom lip (that one's hard to explain)

2. Scent. It doesn't even have to be cologne or anything. I really just like to the smell of guys (even if it's sweaty, it shows that they're a hard worker) but a good cologne or aftershave is definitely a plus!

1. Personality. I know, it sounds so cliche, but I'd take a great personality over good looks any day.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you hopped on board. top ten thursdays is way cooler than ten tuesdays! I'm glad you copied :)) love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...