pages

8.21.2011

Learning.

Today I finally realized me moving away and being a few hours away from home will be so good for me. I need to learn how to live independently and not rely so much on others. I need to learn how to take care of myself and not have my mommy pick up after me all the time. I need to learn how to be a caretaker and provider so one day I can be a wonderful wife and mother. I need to learn how to live with other people. I know my roomates will help so much with this and it'll help prepare me for when I move in with my hubby. I need to learn how to rely on my own testimony. I need to learn that I will be tested and these trials and tests won't be the end of the world. I need to learn how to live with an eternal perspective. This is one that I really need to work on. And last, I need to learn how to let people go. I realized today that being away from some people, one person in particular, is going to be good for me, and hopefully for our relationship. We've gotten so close and comfortable with each other that we tend to say what's on our mind (usually me) and not really care about the other persons feelings. It ends in someone getting hurt. We've fought over the past few weeks more than couples in a relationship should, let alone for people who are just friends.  Once again, more hurt. I think that having some time and space and not being with each other basically 24/7 will be good for us. For me. I hope. I've finally accepted that things will change but it'll all be for the better. As Beibs says it "If it's meant to be, it will be." Here's to a new life of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...