pages

8.27.2011

Addition.

Today my part of my cute family came up and visited me! It was wonderful! We did some shoppin' and added more to my room. I am in love with it :) It definitely feels a lot more like home. Home is definitely what it needs to feel like right now. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to move away from home. Don't get me wrong, I love it; but at the same time, I've never felt so alone in my entire life. It's hard not having a ton of friends to hang out with and not coming home to my wonderful family. I've always loved them but I never really realized how attached and how close I really am to them. But, I know that this is where I am supposed to be and this is all part of the learning experience. Thursday night I totally just broke down and cried. It helped a lot, though, and I'm doing better since. I really just need to get out there and meet people! I think now that everyone is finally moving in and school's starting it'll get better and I'll be so busy and not have so much time to just sit around and think about home. I am so grateful for the opportunity Heavenly Father has given me to attend college and all the other blessing He has poured upon me. I am so blessed and it's times like these that I really need to just look around and see how truly blessed I am. I know with my Heavenly Father's help I can become independent and live on my own. It may not be easy, but I can do it. He has helped me so much this past week and I am so grateful for His constant companion and even though I may feel alone, I am truly never alone. I officially start school on Monday and I couldn't be more stoked! There are so many opportunities that are in store for me and I can't wait to experience them! I hope you all have a wonderful week and hope you all get to take a moment and count your blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...