pages

7.02.2011

Just one of those days.

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel completely ignored and pushed aside and like everything is going wrong, when nothing is? Yep, it's just one of those days. Joshua Radin's Just One Of Those Days puts these days so well. I am so blessed in my life in every aspect, but I still feel like something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it has something still to do with my health...
Update:
  • Went to the Neurologist on Thursday and still no answers... He's sending me to other doctors, too.
  • Went to the Dr.'s yesterday and got some blood work done.
  • Getting checked for hormonal imbalances.
  • Getting a heart-rate monitor on Wednesday.
  • Get to stay up for 24 hrs. on Thursday prior to testing on Friday.
  • Getting an EEG test to check my brain and activity and for seizures.
I will post more when I get results. But this is my super exciting life as of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...