- woke up and lounged around
- went to work
- went to Institute
- had and INCREDIBLE lesson that I needed so badly!
- went to Spencer's
- pushed a car off his lawn
- waxed his stomach--seriously, one of the most entertaining things ever!
- walked to 7-ELEVEN
- watched dumb boys light fireworks randomly--mind you, these dumb boys belonged to us
- got a yucky slurpee--I always choose the worst flavors...
- got scared out of my pants with Kayla and those dumb boys made fun of us for it
- took Kayla home
- dropped the boys off
- went home and slept wonderfully
Yesterday truly was a wonderful Wednesday :) I love summer days like this, they remind me how lucky I really am to have the people I do in my life.
It's the simple things in life and in my days that make me happy and matter the most :)