pages

6.16.2011

Closer and Closer.

I seriously feel like time is flying! I'm pretty sure there is not enough time before I'm an 'adult' and out on my own! It's exactly 2 months and 5 days!!!! I'm SUPER excited but SUPER scared at the same time! I know it is what I am supposed to be doing, though. I've really prayed about my education decision and if I really should leave for school or stay home and I leaving is my answer! My poor mother is having the hardest time with it. She keeps trying to get my friend Spencer to talk me into staying home. I asked him how he would try to convince me last night and I must say he did a pretty dang good job. Luckily he wasn't serious. So, I am soon to be off, own my own, and living the life of an Aggie! :) I am trying to get as much as I can in this summer. There are so many things to do and so little time. My friend Spencer and I made a 'summer bucket list' today! I'm way excited about it, I'm sure he thinks it's super dumb! Oh, well! That's what you get when you're my friend :) The last two weeks since graduation have been INSANE! My summer is really kicking off but going too fast! I think this bucket list will really help not to waste the summer away! Some of the things we have on our super cool list include:
  • Going Ice blocking
  • Going horseback riding
  • Hand feed deer
  • Watch all 7 Harry Potters
  • Attend a concet
  • Run a relay
  • Get eachother ready for a day (hahahaha, this one will be hilarious and I will for sure post pictures!)
That's just a few on our list! I can't wait to get them accomplished! And now, my summer thus far...
Sara and I in our cute condo

Mini golf!

St. George Temple :)

M&M World



M&M World, again



Sara and  I being ourselves ;)

 

Riding these bicycle contraptions for 4 in Bear Lake with the Fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...