pages

6.14.2011

I hope they call me on a mission!

On Sunday we had one of the best lessons in Young Womans. I am so glad that my leader talked me into coming that one last time. So basically my leader Jen is the best ever! She is gorgeous, hilarous, strong, and so spiritual. I love her to death! Anyways, she had her sister come and teach our lesson on missionary work. And guess what?! Her sister is JUST like her!!! It was great! She talked about her mission to the Netherlands and shared experiences, stories, etc. It made me want to go on a mission so badly! I've always had it a goal to go on a mission. I know I would love it! Sharing the gospel 24/7, what could be better!? But especially after this lesson I'm making it a goal to go on a mission. Very few people think I'll make this goal because they think that I'll get married before I'm 21... I really don't think that is going to happen!!!! I seriously cannot wait to go on a mission! I used to joke with my friend that we could switch places and he could on his mission when he's 21 and let me go when I'm 19! Yeah, he didn't find that very funny. I have a little less than 3 years till I can leave on my mission and I'm going to do whatever I can right now to prepare! I've heard this awesome saying regarding missionaries several times and I love it!!!! Missionary: someone who leaves their family for a short period of time so others can be with their families forever. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...