pages

4.07.2011

Day 26: The last person you made a pinky promise to

Who knows!!! I'ts been forever since I made a pinky promise. However, I think I might start a new trend again. Now that I actually am thinking about it, I miss pinky promises. Those promises that were so little, yet meant so much at the time. Those were the simple days. The days where getting a swing at recess was my biggest worry. Where you and your friends would chase each other around the playground. A time where naptime was dreaded, and now you wish you could go back to it. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days. Curl up in my mom's lap and worry about nothing while she rubbed my back to sleep.  I wish I could go back to when my biggest promise was that I would give back a crayon. "I pinky promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...