pages

3.10.2011

Day 21: Poor Judgement

So today my topic is "someone you judged by their first impression." I chose my gorgeous friend, Amber!
Yep, this is who I get to hang out with!
I met Amber the end of my sophomore year one day in the lunch line. I had seen her around school before and she was on Drill and I just assumed she was like all the other dancer girls. Boy, did I assume wrong! You know what they say about assuming? Yep, that described me. I thought she was going to be this total cocky snob because as you notice from the picture above, she's freaking GORGEOUS! She is the total opposite! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in my life. She is so caring and not jugemental or wrapped up in herself at all! I feel terrible for thinking those things about her before I actually knew her. Just like the great saying "never judge a book by it's cover." I'm so glad I have been able to get to know Amber on so many levels. She is one of my best friends now :) I know I can go to her with anything and she will not spread it around or judge me. She is great young woman and an even greater friend! I'm so lucky to have her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...