pages

2.20.2011

Day 16: Jeniqua.

Holy Tolito! We were so young!
Oh man, I don't even know where to start with Jenica... She is the best ever! We were best friends throughout middle school and the summer before sophomore year she moved to New York. Man, did it suck! She is stinkin' hilarious and we always have a great time when she comes to visit! Jenica is incredible--everyone that knows her can testify of that. She is super smart, gorgeous, an amazing singer, and all around a great person and friend. Being the genius she is, she graduated early from high school and is currently attending BYU-I! She is soooo much closer now and I'm super excited! I just need to find some extra cash and drive down there to visit her! I hear a road trip coming on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...