pages

1.16.2011

Day Three: My Parents.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I have the cutest parents in the world :) and the best!



My Daddy-O and Judykins

I love my dad and step-mom so much! They have been the main influences that molded me into the person I am today. I am so close to them and tell them everything! I always pee my pants when I am with them because they're so stinkin' hilarious! I can not, nor do I want to, imagine my life without them. They are incredible! My dad has been through so much and I admire everything about him. I want to be just like him when I'm older! (Although many would disagree that I am already a mini-me of him) He has inspired me to always be better and if people don't think someone can change their whole life around... Well, then they are on crazy pills because my dad is proof of it! I love him so much and I'm so lucky to have him as my dad and to have such a wonderful person raise me.


My lovebirds--Tom and Mom.
Haha, I am quite amused with myself that I just rhymed "Tom and Mom". Anyways... They too, are so incredible and I love them so much! They have really helped me see what and what I do not want in life and solidify me as a person. I love them so much! My step-dad is the most unselfish person and would give anything to help someone. He does so much for my sister and I and he does not get enough credit for it. My mom is also such a giving person. She loves her family so much and would give her life for them. Although my mom and I don't agree on a lot of things we get through them and always love each other at the end of the day :). They are such fun people to be around and we always have such good laughs together.

My parents mean the world to me,  I seriously am so blessed to have these incredible influences and people in my life and to raise me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...