pages

1.26.2011

Day 6: A Stranger

So last night I went to the Road Home and fed the homeless. Everyone there was a stranger to me. There was this one particular guy that stuck out to me. First off, he looked like he just walked off the set of an Aerosmith video! I kid you not! This guy was super tall and as skinny as a toothpick and the best part is... he totally had 80s hair! It was dark, dark, black and super curly! He has the whole perm/untamed hair going on even in the front. It just made me laugh. When he came over to the dessert table, where I was, he was totally confused and couldn't decide if he wanted dessert. Come on, who doesn't want dessert?! Anyways, he has a heavy metal type shirt on with black fingernails. I was quite amused by this man. That's pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...