pages

1.24.2011

Day 5: My Dream

Dreaming is how I stay sane. Daydreaming, I should say. It's probably the thing I do the most. I daydream about the future--which I would say is what my ultimate dream is. I dream to fall in love and marry the man of my dreams in the temple. I dream to become a mother. This is one of my biggest dreams, I can't wait to become a mom and have a family of my own. I dream to be an example to my family and raise my kids into the best people they can be. I dream of owning my own home and living modestly. I dream to graduate college and be able to have a career if I need. I dream to be a stay-at-home mom and be there for my kids whenever they need me. I dream to stay close with my family. I dream to live up to the best me, and live the best life I can.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blogs....I hope all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...