|Trevor, being...well, Trevor.|
Meet, Elder Kitchen. Or commonly known as, Trevor. I met Trevor my sophomore year on Choir Tour and we instantly became friends. How we actually met is kind of a funny story (well to me at least), and if you really want to know, just ask :) Trevor is currently serving a mission in Tampa, Florida and a little over 10 months left! I am SOOO excited! I am so excited to see the grown up, more mature man he is when he comes home! I am currently writing him and he has changed so much from the time he left. I am writing him as a friend, and no, I am not waiting for him. I have very many feelings towards the whole "waiting" idea. I am so grateful we didn't become more than a crush because it's made his whole mission so much easier! Sure, I miss him lots but I don't mope around and I'm not waisting my life away while he is gone. He is such an example to me and I love getting his weekly e-mails and pictures--they always make my day great! I personally think he is a stud, but I think he's got so much more attractive on his mission! From my first picture to my current pictures he grown up a ton! Some of the things I miss the most about him...
- His daily morning texts, he always said something random that would make me laugh when I woke up.
- He is not emotional like most of the boys I know. He is so laid back!
- His voice. Not in a creepy way but I just loved the sound of his voice.
- His humor. He always made me laugh! He is such a spazz and I loved that about him!
- His hugs. He gave some of the best hugs ever!
- His creepy, boney back. He is really thin as you can tell by the picture and he does this weird thing with his back that looks really weird.
- His mad drumming skills!
- His teasings. Although at the time I didn't enjoy them as much, once something is gone you realize you miss it. He always teased me for being so uncoordinated.
- His smile. I should have chosen a better picture to actually feature what he looks like but this one shows his personality. He has one of the best smiles I have ever seen, I'm not kidding!
- Just being with him. I hung out with him more than anyone else the summer before he left. It didn't matter what we were doing, we always had fun. I think the best memory I have is when we tried to make a cake and it turned into a complete and utter disaster!
I think that is a pretty good list and I don't want to dwell on what I miss. He is where he is supposed to be right now and I know the Lord is so proud of him. I can't wait to see my friend again in 10 months :)