pages

9.17.2013

I've been risen.

From the dead, that is. While I've been MIA, I've done a lot of self discovery. I have been finding this thing called 'life' out for myself. Granted, it hasn't been easy and I've made some mistakes along the way, but I'm living for me now. 
To be frank, I avoided my blog because I was already being judged by those around me for the choices I was making, I didn't need another source for people to stab at me and tell me how awful I was and I was making such poor decisions. Like I said, I'm learning for me, and not because someone told me this is what I should believe, how I should live, and this is the way life should be. Sure, I may look  back and see how dumb all the decisions I made were, but that is something I have to find out for myself. I've finally developed tougher skin and feel I can face my blog again. So, here's to new beginnings and finding yourself; join me on my self-discovery journey! 

3 comments:

  1. yay!! i'm glad youre back! i've missed your blogging ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a good idea to step back from your life for a second to figure things out. I'm glad you feel more settled in your life :) Can't wait to read more here!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...