pages

11.18.2011

Top Ten Thursday!

What I'm most grateful for:

  1. Food. I don't care if I get fat, at least I'll enjoy the process.
  2. Air conditioning. If any of you know me, you know my internal thermostat is out of whack and I'm always hot. A cool down is always nice.
  3. My testimony. It get me through each and every day safely.
  4. My true friends. Since I've come to college I've really realized who is important and who's not. For those that are, they are my rock and I cannot thank them enough for all that they do to me.
  5. Cuddles. 
  6. Sweet boys. Yes, they do exist girls!
  7. Comfy beds. Nothing is better than a long day and collapsing for a lovely slumber.
  8. Technology. As pathetic as it sounds, I seriously don't know how people survived before our time!
  9. Smart people. People that possess common sense. 'Nuff said.
  10. And most importantly, my family. I've really gained a greater appreciation for them this past year and I know I am stuck with them for a reason :) I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha well then I bet you died the first couple of weeks up here cause of no ac.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...