Favorite things about Fall:
- The smell. It just has a nice, warm, spice, homey kind of smell.
- The colors.
- Pumpkins. I just think they are so darn cute and festive.
- The decorations. This is the season where Judy has everything. Our house is very cute.
- The chill in the air. It's the perfect season for a light jacket. Not to be confused with April 25th.
- The attire. Going along with 5; boots, scarves, cardigans, jackets, long sleeves. Oohlala.
- Egg Nog. Hello, taste bud sensation.
- The festivities. From carving pumpkins, corn mazes, haunted houses, hay rides, to Thanksgiving.
- The romance. This is usually when the actual romances begin vs. the summer fling. People being falling for each other. You can laugh, I'm funny.
- The warmth. The colors. The hot cider or chocolate. The fireplace. Cuddling up in a blanket.
* if you got my reference to #5, kudos to you!