- Arrived at the "cabin" (it was more like a mansion!)
- Played some games.
- Ate dinner.
- Played "Post-Secret"
- Played more games and socialized.
- Went to bed around 4 am in my very own King bed! Told you it was mansion.
- Woke up and had a yummy french toast breakfast. At 8 am! I am not a morning person.
- Played some leadership strenghthening games.
- Did a service project.
- Had a yummy sandwich wrap lunch.
- Played "Cross the Line"
- Hot tubbed it up!
- Had a spectacular spaghetti dinner.
- Played another game similar to "Cross the Line"
- Played "Johari's Window"--holy, intense. Basically we shared out deepest darkets secrets, and things most people don't know about us.
- Tried to unwind from the emotional intenisty I had experienced all day.
- Went to bed around 2 am.
- Woke up at 10 am and had a wonderful pancake breakfast.
- Cleaned the "cabin"
- Went and got Bear Lake's famous Raspberry Shakes!
- Boarded the buses and came home!
|This is Alyssa. She was the best bunk-mate ever. She also slept in the tub.|
|The girls of Lone Peak!|