pages

9.17.2011

I'm coming home.

Scratch that. I'm home! I couldn't be happier! I love school but there is something about coming home that just makes me heart jump for joy. Tis a wonderful feeling. Since I've moved out, my relationship has grown so much stronger with my family and I appreciate everything they do so much more. Today the sister and I went to Next To Normal! It was wonderful. Love musicals. It was so good, however, I could have done without the "F" word being extremely overused. Pretty sure it was said at least 20 times... Boo! Then we went to dinner at Cafe Silvester with the fam. Yum, real food. Then I came home and basically just sat around and relaxed. Fantastic. Home is a wonderful place to be, definitely where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...