pages

9.10.2011

Fantastic.

Yep, that's the word that describes this week. Fantastic. On Thursday we had flour wars with our building and it was a blast! It was like a version of capture the flag and the way you tag a person is by throwing a nylon filled with flour at them. It was great! And so messy :) I love to be messy. Then, yesterday some of my roomies and I went over to my cousin's friends house who live up here and hung out with them. They seriously are some of the nicest guys I've ever met!!! And one of them is SUPER cute :) It was fun. We sat by a campfire for a very short period of time, played 'what if', and talked about the guys mish's. Yep, they're all return missionaries! Thank you, Kolten! It was wonderful and I'm so glad I was able to meet some new people and people that are so nice!



Oh, I also spend a huge wad of time cleaning my waxing pot that spilled when I moved. It bites. I'm mad.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are having a grand time!! The flour tag looks like a lot of fun! Be aware of the R.M.'s, I want to hang out with you some more while you are still single;) Love Friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...