pages

3.04.2011

Day 20: Heart Breaker

"Your love is like a tidal wave, spinnin' over my head.
Drowning me in your promises, better left unsaid.
You're the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasy.
The invincible winner, and you know that you were born to please.
You're a heartbreaker.
Dream maker, love taker
don't you mess around with me!"

So I've never been in a relationship, therefore, I've never actually had my heart broken. I've had little glimpes and tastes of what it would be like, but never fully broken. Thank goodness! There was one kid that I would consider the closest to breaking my heart. This lovely song by Pat Benetar, would pretty much sum him up. He had me fooled, and totally wrapped up in him. However, in a about two minutes he crashed my world--the one I thought I wanted but thankfully was woken up to reality. Though at the time I did not want what happened to happen, I'm SO glad it did! I learned so much from that dumb experience. I learned about myself, who I wanted to be, what I wanted, and opened my eyes to see him for who he truly was. He really is a great guy but I think he's lost and doesn't know who he really is; he is quite the people pleaser at the moment and changes depending who he is around. I hope he finds out who he really is. The guy I became friends with is not the same person he is today; but I thought he was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...