pages

2.11.2011

Day 9: Someone I wish I could meet.

I cannot wait for the day when I get to stand next to the Savior--to be in his presence. That is my ultimate goal. The Savior is my hero, it amazes me everyday what he did for each and everyone of us. He is the most unselfish person that has touched this earth. He knows each and everyone one of us by heart. He knows our name, our desires, our pains, our joys. He is the only one that has felt what each of us has felt. Though he knows us, do we know him? This is what I strive to do each day, learn more of my Savior so when I meet him he will not be a stranger to me. I love my Savior and all that he does for me, he is always there for me when no one else is and comforts and guides me through life. I can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...