pages

3.21.2013

alma 36:3

"And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I will beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day."
after i got the answer that i needed to move back home ASAP, i sat on my bathroom floor crying. i kind of knew this answer was coming but it was not what i wanted. i knew this was going to be one of the hardest things i've done, but it is what needs to be done. i was in need of comfort and decided to read my scriptures. i do not think it was happenstance that i read this that night.
i am putting all of my eggs in one basket and handing it over to lord. i pray that he will give me strength to get through this next week and the weeks to come. it will be hard, but with his help, i can do it. i know that i have his support and he will not leave me. i know that on those nights where i will cry myself to sleep, i will not be alone; he will be there to comfort me. i will continue in faith and with patience, and in his time, the lord will lead me where i need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...