pages

11.21.2011

Caved.

Yep, I caved and gave in to this little guy. Make fun all you want, but I love it. I know, I swore I was never going to get one but since I've been here in Logan, everyone and their dog raves about it so I wanted to see what the hype was about. I finally gave in to my roommates and friends and started my 'trial'. It's now a temporary permanence.(yes, I just made that up) It's quite entertaining and it's like a spot for just hilarious Facebook status'.  Check it out for yourself and follow me. Trust me, it'll be a decision you'll look back on and say "I'm glad I started following Ashlee on Twitter. She is dang hilarious." Yep, and if you follow me, I'll follow you back and we can be great friends.
Here's a sneak preview:

Ever looked at your best friend and thought "why aren't we comedians?"

That awkward moment when you realize how many social networking sites you have.

I miss slapping my phone down when I got off a call mad, not poking at it in an angry rage.

It's sad when the joke of the night is, "the internet is working!"

For more, follow ashkabashedash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...