pages

8.30.2010

Always something there to remind me!

I don't know why, but on occasion I get in these kicks where I think my life sucks and why can't 'that' be happening to me... But as the wonderful song by Naked Eyes "There is always something there to remind me". There is always something that pops up that reminds me how blessed I truly am. I am an amazing family! They are so supportive, hilarous, spiritual, and always there for me. They make my life so much easier and a whole lot more interesting! I also have the best friends on the planet! Yet again, I am surround by hilarous and supporitve people! I can't help but have a good time when I am with them--we always have the best adventures on the block. I am also so blessed to have the gospel in my life. It has molded me into the person I am today, I would be no where without it. I am living my dream-- I am a Madrigal, on Student Government , and a choir officer! When I think about all these wonderful people and things I am surrounded by I can't help but feel dumb for thinking 'poor me'. No matter what life throws at me, I need buck up and take because after all...It's my life!

Senior Sunrise!

1 comment:

  1. Since you "love" quotes here is one for you. "I once was distraught because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet". Maybe that will help you get through those TOUGH days. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...